Random Taggness (You Won't Want to Miss This!)




This is fun- no cheating! I was tagged by Jenni
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

Well, isn't is just great that this happened to be the picture that was chosen? I actually love it because it shows me and my sister Missy doing what we do best - acting like dorks. This was about 3 years ago during the summer. Missy was Relief Society President in our ward and had me come over (she lives around the corner from me) in order to take a picture of me for an upcoming visiting teaching conference (they took pics of all the ladies in the ward - and no, they were not planning on making a calendar with the photos). She took a normal picture, but then we got a little creative with some chocolate and took some pretty freaking hot pictures, as you can see. Missy would probably kill me if she knew this was on here, but hey, it's my job to embarrass her and myself. Since she's too shy to do it on her own, I always get to do it for her! :) I have no pride.

So let's see, the next six people I tag are: Terrah, Debby, Trent, Kali, Amy Jo, and Monica. Have fun, if you decide to do it!

Comments

Jenni & James said…
That is amazing that those were the pics that showed up! How funny! Thanks for being willing to do the tag thing...Talk to you soon!

Popular Posts