It's Christmas Time!




Last night Brent and I went and saw the lights at Temple Square after we went to our good friend Dave's wedding (Congrats again Dave!) We went with our friend Callie who lives up in the Avenues. It was absolutely freezing cold! I seem to forget that every year. We migrated from visitor's center to visitor's center to get warm. I love going to Temple Square at Christmas time because I always feel the Christmas spirit. I remember seeing the lights as a little kid, thinking it was so magical and beautiful. I guess that really hasn't changed.

Brent's sister Jennifer and her husband Jeff were passing through from California to Colorado and were able to stay the night with us. We had a lot of fun catching up with them. Brent doesn't get to see his family that much, so I know it was a very great night for him.

And, let me just say, I'm excited that Christmas is almost here!!

Comments

I loved reading your blog tonight and catching up with what is going on in your life. Congratulations on graduation. I loved the post for your sister it was so fun to see your pictures. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.

Popular Posts