Graduation Day!







So I graduated from Weber State this past Friday. Yeah! It still hasn't quite hit me yet. It just feels like Christmas break and then I'll go back to school in January. But I won't. Weird. It was a great day though. My parents, Brent, brother Jared and sister Steffanie came to the graduation, which was very nice of all of them. I got to sit by my friends, which is always fun, and I graduated Suma Cum Laude, with a 3.9 or higher. I was one out of six people graduating with a BA from the whole university that had this honor. I didn't even realize it until my friends looked in the program and said, "Wow Suzie, I didn't even know you did this!" I said, "Huh, neither did I. Well, good for me I guess!" I did feel proud of myself though because through all of my years of schooling, this is the best I have ever done. I don't know why. I guess it's because I'm 'old' now and more mature. Yeah right! After the ceremony we all went and ate at Mimi's cafe in Layton, along with my sister Missy and her family. Jared and Steff stayed the night and we stayed up late talking. All in all, it was a great day. This is a shout out to my family and friends for being so supportive of me with getting this degree. And especially to my hubby, Brent, who spent countless hours listening to me stress out, complain, cry, came to see plays, helped me with many projects and more. I definitely could not have made it without your help!!

Comments

Jenni & James said…
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You are so great Suzie. Let me know when you are on the sub list and I will start passing jobs your way.
Sonnet and Dave said…
Congrats Girl! You two make a good looking couple by the way!
Hoenesclan said…
Good for you Suzie Q! 2 Bachelor's degrees! Very few can say that! You will be a great teacher.
Amy Jo said…
Yea!!! All your hard work paid off!!

Popular Posts